Thursday, April 8, 2010

Co-op Swap and fruit exchange

I would like to thank all the participants of the co-op fruit and veggie exchange. It has been a really great time sharing with all of you. I love everything I have gotten; oranges, grapefruit, apples, greens, seedlings. I love it all!

There are a few who have kept it going strong for a few years (Lisa, Dave and Carol, Seema, Rachael) and now there are a few more pioneers. We are now moving across Long Beach to the Belmont area.

If you have any fruit to donate, need a tree picked, want to volunteer to pick fruit please contact myself or Shelby. We are working on a new website to host all the wonderful things we have going on. Less of a blog format so we don't loose things as time rolls by.

We appreciate all the participation in all of our endeavors. See you soon at the garden or at any of the other places we frequent around town.