Friday, October 8, 2010

CSA Farm Boxes

Hello good foodies-

I'm sure you heard about the closing of the Sunday Farmers Market in California Heights. Due to high overhead and lack of participation the weekly market is no more. Not to say something else wont be happening in the future but for now you can visit the Thursday FM in North LB or check Local Harvest.org to find a market near you.

The same thing goes for the Farm Stand at Wrigley Garden. Due to lack of participation I am no longer opening the Farm Stand on Friday's. I will however will still be offering fresh produce in the form of a CSA box. Boxes start at $10 and are packed with what's in season. Sorry that at this time I cannot hand pick the box for you, its simply what is available that week. You can add on hand tied flowers or purchase additional items when you come to pick up your box.

We will be starting this Friday October 15th. Please email me @ sashakanno@mac.com if you are interested. The pick up time can vary depending on your availability. I am there from 9-12 so mornings are better but if that does not work for you we can work something out.

Thanks for doing your part to support local agriculture.

-Sasha